Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mon Dieu!!! My latest TTM success....

Okay, so I bastardized the language for the sake of a not so witty post title. It's all good. Bastardizing the language is something residents of Quebec have been doing for generations. BOOM!

Seriously though, I recently received a TTM auto request that I sent to one of my favourite players growing up. Well, to be honest, anybody wearing the bleu, blanc, et rouge was my favourite player growing up. But this guy spent his whole career with them. From 1977 through 1985, Pierre Mondou scored 456 in 548 games before an Ulf Samuelsson high stick in the eye ended his career. Pierre wasn't the only one who had his career ended by Mr Samuelsson, but that's for another time. 

I sent Mr. Mondou 3 cards...
a '79/80 OPC
 an '80/81 OPC
 a '81/82 OPC
 Mr. Mondou also signed and included one of his own.....
Pretty effin sweet.

Pierre signed and returned my cards in 13 days.... thanks Pierre!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment