Saturday, March 26, 2011

Somehow I missed this...

The trouble with being away from home for work is that when you get back, everything seems out of sorts. I'm still trying to catch up and I've been back for 6 days now. Nine more days and I'm on the road again for another week or so.
Having said that, earlier this month, my local card shop guy got some props on Upper Deck's blog/website thingie.
I missed it. but I found it, so now I'm sharing with you so you can see my "local" shop. Local meaning at least a 45 minute drive away. But what are you going to do? Quit? Ha!

I always like seeing everyone else's shop, so take a brief gander through mine... let Darren know what you think. He reads this blog, although not the comments. Maybe we can change that...

MAPLE LEAF SPORTS IN CALGARY

Hopefully tomorrow I can get a post up on In The Game's Cross Canada Tour at Maple Leaf Sports. You should get a kick out of that one. I got destroyed.

1 comment: