Friday, July 7, 2017

Parkie Overload, Part 2.

I promised to show off more of these.... so if any of you are out there, here they are. Well, some of them, anyway. There are still a whack more to come.
Soon.
I had a couple of requests for backs, so they are here too.... bask in the gloriousness.



The great Dickie Moore - 2 time Art Ross winner, 6 time All Star, 6 time Stanley Cup winner, Hall of Fame.



Junior Langlois - 2 time All Star, 3 time Stanley Cup winner



Bill Hicke - 3 time All Star, 2 time Stanley Cup winner



Ralph Backstrom - Calder Trophy winner, 6 time All Star, 6 time Stanley Cup winner



Don Marshall - 7 time All Star, 5 Time Stanley Cup winner


Not much into typing today.... this heat wave is kicking my a$$. Calgary should not be this hot for this long. If I wanted to live in Phoenix, I would move to Phoenix.

ugh.



2 comments:

  1. Man, those are great! The logo being sideways to the text is not very nice, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer stuff.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    I'm talkin' about the heat.

    Oh....and nice cards.

    ReplyDelete